Make a wish!

Assalamualaikum..

Today is 29th February 2012. The date comes only once for 4 years. So, what's so special about the date? hmm... let me think first.

I didn't know much about the special of this date. But I guess, only the person who born on this date will appreciate it most. Why? It is because they only can celebrate their birthday a time for four years.. but.. never mind guys! You are lucky because  your date is different from others. Actually, the date is nothing to be worried to! Live your life. Appreciate every single scene that you are going through until you reach all your dreams. InshaAllah. Allah always be with you. Trust me!

On this special date, i had listed my own wish lists in order to boost up my spirits and motivations for my studies starting from next week. Pheeww!

1.  I want to study smart. Not so smart lah because i had a butterfly in my stomach now. Ouwh..No! plz pray for me..

2.  I want to give 99.9% of concentrations in class. 0.1% more is for yawning. Erk!

3. Do read a lot of books. I want to fulfill my leisure time with reading. but I need to watch movies sometime. hehe

4. I want to purchase more books. Eventhough there are some more books are still in the lists which i didn't read yet. Aigoo!
Here are some books which I really want to buy as soon as possible! (I already got my 1Malaysia Book Vouchers.ehem.Siapa tak mahu baucer tu, boleh bagi kat saya eh..hehe)

~ Warkah cinta berbau syurga (Islamic Novel)- A.Ubaidillah Alias
~ Dingin Salju Indiana (Novel) - cerita Dingin Lavender TV3
~ Hidup penuh cinta (Inspirational n motivational book) - Bahruddin Bekri
~ etc, etc, etc..

5. Do clear my mind from negative thinking. Be patient!

6. Be confident to face the world's reality. Berpijak di bumi yang nyata. No more dreaming..

7. Watch out the use of money. Spend it wisely plz! Oops..



All those things in my list need to be work out well. InshaAllah. How about yours, my friends! Let's do our best.. Gambatte ne!


p/s : I'm very eager to improve my English writing. Do comment about my writing below. Thanks. ('_______')

0 Response to "Make a wish!"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme